If you are one of the new users of the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 version, then here are some of the troubleshooting steps for all your set up and charge queries. For other queries, you can also head on to Kindle fire HD support number (v8.9) for better solutions.
Kindle Fire HD support: The dynamic version 8.9 of kindle fire is one of the classic version in the kindle fire series, which holds a spectacular bunch of offers on the lock screen of the device:
- Amazing 1920*1200 HD display with the elements of deep contrast and rich color from the viewing angle.
- The dual stereo speakers and custom Dolby audio for booming and crisp sound without any kind of distortion.
- Dual-antenna WI-Fi for the 40% faster and streaming and downloads.
- Provides over 27 million songs, audio books, popular games, and TV shows.
If you are one of the new users who is getting started with the tablet, then there are some of the important “Set up and charge” queries which you should definitely know before heading to explore the device.
Registering the Kindle fire
- Registering the Kindle fire to your Amazon account is quite important to purchase and deliver the kindle content to the device.
In order to register your device, ensure that it is linked to a wireless network.
To purchase and deliver the Kindle content, register the device to the Amazon account. Registering the app will also permit you to transfer all the purchases between the Kindle reading apps and the devices.
To register the device:
- From the Home, simply swipe down from the top of the screen, and then click
- Click My account
- Click Register
- If you already have the account- Type the correct Amazon account information.
- If you don’t have the account- Click Create accounts in order to set up a new account.
- If you wish to deregister your device from the Amazon account, simply follow the steps above, and click Deregister.
Setting up of Parental Controls– With the fine parental control, you will be able to restrict the shopping and web browsing from the Amazon Shop app or Amazon Store.
In order to set up-
- Head on to Swipe down from the top of the screen to display “Quick Settings” and then click “More”.
- Click Parental control and then click
- Type the password, confirm the password, and then click Finish. After setting up the password, you will be able to restrict one of the followings:
- Emails, Calendar apps, and Contacts.
- Web browsing
- Capability to buy from the content stored on the device.
- Location-based services
- Wireless connectivity
- After setting and enabling the parental controls, a lock icon will simply get appear at the top of the screen.
Charging the battery
It’s quite easy to charge up your kindle fire with the USB cable and the computer, or with the compatible USB power adaptor. Note that charging with a computer is quite a slower process than charging up with an adaptor.
By using up the Amazon Kindle power fast charger, the kindle fire will get easily charge in less than five hours. The charging time may vary for other adapters.
- Link the USB cable to a compatible power adaptor and the Kindle Fire. Head on to plug the power adapter into a fine power outlet.
- On the kindle fire, simply swipe down from the top of the screen to display Quick Settings, and then click
- Next, with the Battery Remaining, you should see if your kindle fire is charging in a proper manner or not.
- After confirming that the kindle fire is charging in a proper manner, set your device to sleep mode or switch it off.
Still, if you get any tech query, just navigate to Kindle Fire HD tech support for expert assistance and solutions.