Netflix not working on smart TV is quiet irritating through which one can experienced irrelevant problem. Smart TV help you to admittance movies and programmed from various sources. Android TV allows you to install android app by which you can access all your favorite TV programmer. Netflix is one such movie serving enterprise which is set up in America. Netflix is quiet an old company which is first setup as movie and cassette sell on rent. Slowly with the growing era they had finally established itself as a movie streaming company. They had help people to access movie on their smart phones as well. One can stream Netflix on smart TV as it is available in most of smart TVs. However like other gadgets it’s also has some defects equivalent to it.
Below we have mentioned the cause as well as procedure to solve out the problems/ issues:
Issues of Netflix on Smart Phone
The problem you may face at the initial stage while opening an account , one may also face some sort of problem while signing up and putting password and the main reason is VPN i.e. Dns that access to unlock blocked channels and enable users to enjoy all the web series or movies without any interference.
Solution: fixation Of the Problem
Setting up Netflix Account
This is the initial stage where users may face problem while first setting Netflix account. It is though not a big problem but still it happens with many users .Below are some of the steps by which you can solve it out.
- Open Netflix App
- Snap on “Start your free month” from the landing screen of Netflix app on your smart TV
- Enter your email id and password to sign up
- Choice a Subscription Option for your plan.
- Offer Payment Information.
- Configure your account.
It is quiet easy to follow. However if then also problem still resist one can connect to Netflix Customer Support for their help.
Reset the Password
If the username and password are not working to access Netflix online. You have the option to reset your Netflix password through Forget Password option where you can access your account back.
- Connect Sign in button to go sign in page.
- Enter Username and Password that you remember.
- Tick on Forget Password option to reset the password.
- Chart the onscreen instructions to finish resetting password.
Configure DNS Settings
A virtual private network, better known as VPN, enables you to spoof your IP address. It means, VPN allows you to change and even hide your IP address. Once you install VPN, you will be able to choose from a list of servers from around the world.
Qualities of VPN
Instant Video, and Hulu Plus.
VPN enables you to go online anonymously and therefore prevents websites from tracking your traffic.
Most Smart TVs are not VPN compatible. In this case, make sure you own a VPN enabled router, to allow your Smart TV to use the Internet connection.
- Button off your TV and ISP Router.
- Then Switch on your television and Router too after some time.
- Check Advanced Network Settings on your Smart TV to check if you are connected to the internet through a router or not.
- Tick on Smart Button your Remote.
- Go to Settings now and click the network option.
- Choose the Network connection you are using.
- Click Edit and then Uncheck “Set Automatically.”
- Change the DNS and follow the instruction to overcome the Netflix Not Working Problems on Smart TV
For more information contact our Netflix Customer Service number.