Top Tips to Troubleshoot Fire TV Blank/Black Screen on Booting
Amazon Fire TV devices often get different types of issues while it is in use. It may freeze or
buffer or turn off on its own. Sometimes users get the blank or black screen on their fire TV
devices while performing the boot function. If you are also experiencing the Fire TV blank
screen issues, then you do not have to worry as this is usually a common problem and you can
simply resolve it with the help of some troubleshooting steps.
How to solve fire TV blank screen on boot
Here are a few troubleshooting tips to solve the fire TV blank screen problem on booting. Let’s
read them one by one:
1. If you are experiencing a blank or black screen, then it may be because of the reason that your
fire TV wants to go into the sleep mode but you are keeping it in wake up mode. In order to
wake up your gadget, you must tap the Back button.
2. Furthermore, you can also try a few shortcuts provided on the remote of the device for
waking it up.
3. You will see a Reverse button on your remote. You will need to press it for at least 10 seconds.
Then you will see that your device began showing several video modes.
4. If you notice any light on the screen of your fire TV, it implies that this mode is precisely
working. You can choose that mode to resolve your fire TV blank screen issue. In addition to
this, you must check your TV video’s resolution if it supports the set resolution or not.
5. Perform the factory reset on the Fire TV device.
If your issue is still not fixed, there might be some issues with your device or the display settings
of the device must be configured again.