Trouble in paradise for your Amazon Fire TV? 1833-886-2666 Amazon has captured the market with their e-readers and media streaming devices. Although almost perfect, these devices too fall victim to the almighty technical glitches and operational issues.
Once that happens, you will be on the internet surfing through online forums looking for fixes. Is your Amazon Fire Stick not working? If your Amazon media streaming device is not working properly, here are some troubleshooting methods you can try to resolve the problem.
How to Update Amazon Fire Stick
This is one of the most common problem you will be facing with Amazon Fire Stick. Amazon releases new software updates to their device every now and then. To enjoy uninterrupted content, you need to update your software regularly.
Amazon Fire Stick customer service & Amazon Fire TV Stick support phone number.
To update your Software,
- Open Fire Menu
- Go to Settings > Device > About
- Select Check for System Update
If there is a software update available, it will automatically start downloading. Simply select Install System Update to install the updates immediately after the download finishes up.
How to Setup Amazon Fire Stick
If you are having problems with your Fire Stick, restarting the device is one of the most common solutions to these problems. To restart your Amazon Fire Stick, you need to press and hold the Select and Play/Pause button together for at least 5 seconds or go to Settings > Device > Restart from TV menu.
How to reset Amazon Fire TV Stick
If you are unable to resolve your Amazon Fire Stick problems any other way, there is a sure shot way to resolve all your problems. You can reset your Amazon Fire Stick device. Although, it should be used as a last resort because it will wipe out all of the data from your device and you will have to setup your device again.
To reset your device, you need to hold down the back button and the right button on your Fire Stick remote for at least 10 seconds. The reset screen will pop up and the process will initiate.
If you want to reset from setting, all you need to do is, Go to Settings > System > Reset to Factory Defaults. Enter your PIN code and select Reset. The device reset will initiate.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Remote not working
If your Amazon Fire stick remote won’t work, there are a pool of possibilities. Maybe the remote is out of juice or broken. Try changing the batteries. In case of a battery leakage, clean the battery compartment before putting in the new batteries.
Still Amazon Fire Stick remote not working? There is a possibility that your Amazon Fire remote not working is because it is broken. You need to buy another to replace the Fire stick remote not working. Until then, you can use the Amazon android application to access your Fire Stick.
How to Troubleshooting Fire Stick issues by Yourself
Let’s enlist the ways which would help you get the service from support:
1. Via email – You can connect with the assistance by processes for email communication. This is an easy process and helps you write your issues in detail to the Stick customer support team. Also, you can choose to have a live chat conversation with the experts on the Guide for instant help.
2. On phone – In every case, contacting them on their toll-free number is reliably the most achievable and the quickest process for seeking help in your neighborhood. Every phone number is coordinated to the executive and specialized center of your zone for helping you on the phone or might call you immediately.
3. Via live chat – Fire Stick has reliably been in the first rate in terms of buyer support and specifications. Also, you can log in for seeking help on various problems. Moreover, you can choose to have an online chat with executives handling your issues with topnotch solutions.
Basic troubleshooting solutions for common Fire Stick issues
try these basic solutions for fire stick troubleshooting problems like app errors, blank screen, and issues with your audio or display.
- Is your Amazon Fire TV blank
- Frozen or not turning on?
- Troubleshooting for Amazon Fire TV
- Fire stick not working
- Fire TV internet connectivity
- Fixing Loading Fire TV Problems
- Turn on closed captioning
- Replacing the Remote
- Fire TV stick Buffering
- Checking for Updates
- Can’t Watch 4K Video on Fire TV
- Is Prime Video Down?
1. Reboot your device
Unplug the power cable from the back of the gadget or from the power socket and plug it back in. also, you can utilize your remote for rebooting the gadget. Press as well as hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 5 seconds. Or choose to restart from the fire TV menu.
2. Solving the content purchasing issue
In case you are having issues in buying content from Amazon, try some common solutions:
- Ensure to connect the device with the internet. Check the connection from the Network option of the Fire TV Settings.
- Ensure to set up one-click payment method properly.
3. Solving PIN forgetting issue
In case you are having problems with your parental controls’ PIN and watching limitations, reset it from Prime Video Settings on the Amazon site. Visit the Parental Controls section and enter a new 5-digit PIN and then choose Reset Your PIN.
4. Solving app related issues
- In case you are facing issues in downloading, using, or installing a 3rd party application, follow these steps:
Choose Settings, then Applications, and then Manage Installed Applications from Fire Stick menu.
- Choose the app you are getting the issue with. Then you can:
- Change accessible settings for the application.
- Clear the cache or data which sometimes troubleshoots intermittent functionality problems. Clearing data doesn’t remove the application itself but can erase saved data.
- Uninstall the application.
- Force stop the application.
- Move the application between external and internal storage, for Amazon Fire Stick (1st and 2nd gen.
- Reinstall the application from Your Apps & Channels.
5. Solving audio related problems
In case you are encountering issues with audio or you are watching videos without sound, follow these steps:
- Ensure the audio is not muted on your TV.
- In case your Fire Stick is connected to an A/V receiver, ensure to switch it on.
- Choose Settings, then Display & Sounds, and then Audio from the Fire Stick menu and ensure to switch the Dolby Digital Plus off.
- In case you are utilizing an HDMI wire for connecting your Fire Stick to your TV, disconnect it and then reconnect. You may require trying a separate HDMI wire.
The buggy Amazon Fire TV has already been an issue for the organization. Amazon has employed almost hundreds of employees for testing samples of the latest, 4K-enable unit following a few complaints regarding software glitches. The latest Fire TV got snapped from the official website within a few days after its launch, with unhappy buyers claiming a not cooperative remote control and insufficiency of compatibility with applications from competitors like Hulu and Netflix. For more information contact Hulu Customer Service And Netflix Phone number for instant help.
Have you brought your own Amazon Fire Stick? Want to know how you can get the most out of it? Well, with this easy-to-follow guide, you will get the complete fire stick tech support and can run your device seamlessly.
Call the TV Technical Support Number to Set Up Your Device
Have you brought your own Amazon Fire Stick? Want to know how you can get the most out of it? Well, with this easy-to-follow guide, you will get the complete fire tech support and can run your device seamlessly.
This Fire Stick is the answer of Amazon to the rising popularity for video streaming services. This device is currently competing with same products in the market like Google Chromecast and Roku. You can meet all your entertainment requirements in this one dongle-sized gadget. At present, its new 4K stick has support for Dolby Atmos audio, Ultra HD, and HDR.
Hence, what precisely can be done with this device? In case, you want to stream videos from the providers of content like Amazon Prime, Netflix and so forth in a highly convenient manner, this device is a must buy for you. This is completely compatible with the games library of Amazon and different apps as well. Also, you can avail music from Prime Music and Spotify. In a nutshell, this fire stick will offer you an easier availability of content like music, TV shows, movies and videos.
Already, there have been several versions of Fire TV Stick launched in the market. The latest version boasts a total update of its interface. This implies that now it’s simpler to use and delve into the features which are accessible to Amazon Fire Stick. Apart from this, the processor capability of the device has also been significantly overhauled. It helps operate the device more seamlessly.
If you buy an Amazon Fire TV Stick, every box will contain a few essential products. Aside from the primary device, you will also find a micro-USB dongle which features an HDMI port. You will receive the Alexa Voice Remote also. Furthermore, you will be provided with a power adapter and a USB cable. An HDMI Adapter and HDMI Extender are also incorporated for optimizing the connectivity. Finally, you will receive two AAA batteries for the remote.
How to set up your Amazon Fire Stick
You need to follow the steps mentioned below to set up and run your device in a smooth manner:
- Firstly, connect the power adapter to the micro USB port of the Fire Stick.
- Now plug the device into the HDMI port on your Fire TV. You can utilize the HDMI Extender to fit the device into the TV safely.
- Switch the TV on and choose the right HDMI input channel.
- Now use the batteries offered to set up the remote.
- Next, you require pairing the remote with the Fire Stick.
- It’s time to connect the device to the internet!
- Create an Amazon account to register your Fire Stick.
- Now your device is ready to be used.
By following the aforementioned steps, you can set up and operate your Fire Stick as much as you want. Contact the Stick Customer Service if you need more information regarding the setup process and operation of the device.